Friday, 30 August 2013

Singing in the morning.......oh no!

Poppy has her headlights on, and her head band and we are off for some exercise,



Oh my this is a big picture!

This morning she had me up and out of bed at 5am, some how she had turned on the radio alarm, 
Which she was singing along with, I could not make out what was going on downstairs, a terrible kerrfuffle, usually she only howls when some one is leaving a message on the answering machine.
So I gave her, her breakfast made a cup of tea and went back to bed for a read, now I'm wondering, if giving her, her breakfast was a mistake?  I will find out tomorrow as she may think it's a good idea to do that every morning, seeing how she got such a good response from me, she has Wiley ways of training me you know.

I have just started in the last week adding Chia seeds to my breakfasts, this is meant to help with blood sugar balancing, cholesterol and health of skin, hair, nails etc., they are tasteless same if not a little crisper than poppy seeds, so go nicely with yoghurt and berries, with a few toasted almonds.
I will give it a few weeks then let you know if I see a difference.

Hope you all have a good day!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, great to hear some "Poppy antics" - what a character - pleased to hear her 'human' dances to her demands!
    Will be interested to hear how the chia seeds go.

    PS: what there supposed to be a pic in the post? There's only an icon thumbnail there - no photo :(
    Fix it girl, I wanna photo!! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete