Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Its been a long time

Feeling guilty, I have many excuses the main one being the intermittent working of my computer it is quiet today but th E button is not working, and I am sporting false nails which is hampering my typing also.

Well  the summer has got the better of me what with the Olympics too, I really thought  that I would not be interested that much, and there i was first thing In the morning watching something totally obscure being completely sucked in for how ever long it took for a conclusion (sometimes that could be hours) the good thing about this is all my ironing was done, hurrah!

So, now I am catching up with many many jobs and DIY that I really should have started wks ago. I am getting there though in my own muddly way, painted the picket fence, then proceeded to paint everything else that was within brush distance including myself.

The summer has only just reached us, its not even summer mor like spring again, I'm  making the most of it trying to be out side as much as possible slashing and burning the style of gardening that suits me the most.

I have been reading other blogs when my computer has allowed me to, but this post so far has taken me 2 hours so far!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooooo tired, and this is soooo hard I give up, when this  laptop is fixed and my nails have dropped off, i will be back.

I know this is a sorry excuse of a post, just wanted to say hi and let you know why i am not posting at th moment.




8 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're still muddling around over there! I feel your pain with the "e" key...a few years ago when my laptop was dying, the "n" stopped working, so I substituted "m" for every "n". It worked quite well for me but it read as if I had a speech impedimemt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for th chuckl jun, not only E key which i hav to mor or lss hit with a hammr force, but th dlete key does not work and one sid capital either. Although having said all that th e sems to be working a little better today.
      Good luck with th walking regime,lovly to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Was wondering about you. Glad you're well and busy! Enjoy the bit of summer that's left. I plan on doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im answering this back to front, seeing how i wroter back to your newest message first, just to say though, how kind of you to wonder about me, I knowe you will get the most out of the rest of the summer. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. Ah yes , the false nails excuse .
    Actually you've just reminded me that this summer was going to be all about painting the house ..... I can't think what happened , really , but not a lick of paint has been applied anywhere yet . Oh well , there's always September .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the ONLY bit of DIY I managed, but hey life takes over sometimes, lovely to hear from you.

      Delete
  4. Well, if it's as difficult as you say it is, then I'm doubly honoured that you chose to visit my blog. Thank you and I hope your computer troubles will soon be over.

    as for the slashing and burning variety of gardening, that'll be all that's left to do soon; there's not going to be any summer now and I'm going to wait for the autumn clearance before I get down and dirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friko, Im looking forward to Autumn now, im fed up with being let down by Summer, might as well get on with cosying on down, and getting stuck in to casseroles. Thanks for commenting always nice to hear from you.

      Delete