What ever it looks like, it also looks like its about it eat a green butterfly, they say be carful what you wish for, and I have been wishing to see some of the creatures from a David Attenborough series 'Madagascar'. I guess my wishes could not afford a trip to the actual island, so it set this up for me on one of my walks, who'd a thunk it.
Isn't that just the coolest thing!
ReplyDeleteI had to enlarge the picture to make sure of what I was seeing!
Yikes! What is it? ,-)
ReplyDeleteIs it a walk, out in Nature, as it were? Did it just "happen"? Did someone just cut off a couple of branches?
Or was it in a place near a house? As if someone make a kind of a wooden sculpture, on purpose?
Gentle hugs...
Ooooo, that's weird! There are some things similar up from me at Webbers Post. Thanks for calling in on me BTW ~ I went from maiden to matron seemingly overnight so I have an affinity with crones ♥
ReplyDeleteI love it . Poor creature's suddenly caught sight of us all staring at him !
ReplyDeleteFrozen to the spot , he's hoping we'll think he's a tree stump and go away .