I feel like Christmas, I had nothing remotely like a Christmas bauble up until about an hour ago, when i brought in a Christmas tree, rooted through the shed, found the decorations, trimmed the tree in the pouring rain, now I'm having a cuppa, then on with the lights, put some balls on it, then wait for the girls to get here, to put on the special ornaments on, then let festivities commence!
No proper heating, only the fire, she says ah! it will look lovely alight crackling away, stockings hung (not too close). christmas tree lights twinkling. Ham glazed and roasting.
I thought i would be so ba humbug this year, and i have been, then it suddenly came over me as if sprinkled with fairy dust.
So, just to Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year..........well that's what I'm hoping for personally.
Have to get on, finished my tea, need to hoover up all the needles, and get what needs to be done, done!
Wishing you the best of everything this Christmas and 2013xx
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best of everything this Christmas and 2013xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas CC!! It's already Boxing Day here, so not sure if it's still Christmas Day there! Love and hugs
ReplyDeleteRose
It's nice when the spirit of Christmas arrives, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteBelated greetings and good wishes for 2013
So glad you called by CCL, I've got 2 hours and 20 mins to fill in until midnight!! Can I do it I ask myself? Gosh I must be getting old. Bed is loooking soooo good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for calling by with your sweet words, and,
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you (dear) CC.
xx