I'm having trouble with my laptop, keeps coming up the dreaded Blue Screen, its shutting down, and telling me to do things that at the moment I have not got the energy or brain power to deal with.
AS, last Sunday I found my Father in the shower in a very bad way, he had been there for hours, and since then its just been manic and frightening, at least he is in hospital now, but it seems to be rather medieval place now, they seem to ignore people crying out in pain, and they do not care if people eat or drink or go to the toilet.
So, exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally I feel so out of my depth, also started a new part time job the day after it all happened, what is it they say about you only get what you can handle?
The computer seems to be staying alive for now, but i shall post this before it gives up the ghost.
This is just to let you know that I am not commenting or visiting for the reasons above, not because I'm not interested. Hopefully soon life will get back to some kind of normality, then I will have time to get this mended, and get a little of my life back, even if its not all that it was.
oh my gosh you are in a bad way, too many things pulling in to many directions, do what you can, you can do no more .
ReplyDeleteI hope your Dad is OK, and the computer, and YOU !
I'm thinking of you and your Dad tonight, Crone. Just breathe, try to stay calm, and take care of yourself and him. That's all that counts.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, (hug)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as though you're really going through it at the moment, so like everyone else, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way :-)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and yours and sending healing thought. Thank you so for coming to visit, I love your corner of blog land.
ReplyDeletePs: Your Poppy is soo cute too!
ReplyDelete